10 Reasons to Get Involved in a Connection Group
10. Receive encouragement from other believers.
9. Give encouragement to other believers.
8. Get to know some great people.
7. Understand God’s word better.
6. Benefit from having others pray for you regularly.
5. Share openly, without concern of confidentiality being broken.
4. Enjoy occasional service projects alongside your friends.
3. Receive accountability in problem areas of your life.
2. Get off the spiritual island, thinking you’re all alone in this.
1. Develop relationships that will last a lifetime.
Connected? The digital age has made sure that everybody has the opportunity to be connected…to someone, somewhere. Really, you can be connected to anyone anywhere. At WLFMC, we are doing our best to make sure you have an opportunity to connect in real life, about real life.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. ~African Proverb.
Monday Night Lively
Time: 1st & 3rd Mondays of each month @ 7 p.m.